The photo below appeared in Gregg DeRose photo as unidentified - Comparing to current houses it has been identified - Fred
Fig. 1 - Purchasing a lot in 1891 on the path that would be later become Church Street, Charles Fallon began the erection of a house that September. In 1898, Fallon added an addition onto the original structure, converting his residence into a boarding house, named Terrace Hill House. Today, this structure is located on the corner of Church Street and Nitchke Street.
Fig. 2 - Fallen House Today
Fig. 3 - LM View
Scanning to the left of the Radigan structure you come upon a tall, three or four story building. This would later be known as the Times Building, but at the time it was the annex to the A P DuBois store. Immediately to the left, and behind the Times Building, the O&W railroad station can be seen. This was erected during the summer and early fall of 1900. Immediately to the right, and again behind the Times Building, a portion of the original railroad station can be seen. There was only a short period of time when both the new and the old railroad stations stood side by side. While the new station was being erected, the old station remained in use. In October of 1900, however, the original station was separated into two sections, both rolled down Main Street to their present locations. The larger section was placed on the corner of Main and Church streets while the smaller section was attached to the back portion of the Judge McGrath house, just across the street.
Thus, judging by the cultivated gardens that show in the photograph, especially the apparently lush garden in the valley just to the left of the Wright house in the foreground, the photograph was possibly taken around August of 1900.